Hey






Hi, I'm Jo (: I hope Lyssa doesn't mind me posting here.
I just updated the background because I had done some more work on that drawing since she took the photo.
I'm having a rather marvellous time with my new Prismacolours. I'm not one to draw with colour pencils much but I really like these.
I just wanted to be a little arrogant and post some of my stuff (:

Just so you can know a little more about me, artiststhat influence me include Victoria Franc├ęs, Luis Royo and Brom; as well as things which you can liken to the dark side of life, Dracula, poetry (Especially Sylvia Plath and Edgar Allen Poe) and personal experiences.

Names of the artworks down the side, reading right to left: Madussa's Irony, Isaac, Femme Fatale, My entry to get into NAS, Frank Monroe and a copy of a Luis Royo work.

My art website is http://jomeo.tumblr.com/ if you're interested.

Everyone in the class is getting better. I has an off week last time, stuff just wasn't forming right. I think the bleach from my hair had leaked into my brain or something. I won't be there this Wednesday but I can't wait for the next class, It's a real release in terms of my emotions. Most the time I can't draw well if I'm too happy.

I must go, my planet needs me.
~Jo (Georga)

Comments

  1. well done GEORGA feel free to post anytime .Love seeing your work and so glad you are having a great time in class.BTW the background image is done by Georga as well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment