SHELLHARBOUR CITY HUB

shellharbour city council city hub
The proposed city hub project has been the subject of lots of discussion lately
Online forums have been chatting .Getting rather heated at times ,also abusive to people like me that agree with it .
Initially i didn't agree with it .Until i went and got informed at a meeting I attended .
I must say I love the City Hub idea .
I have veiwed the 3d animation of the design and  it is stunning .
In the meeting many subjects were discussed .Parking ,disabled access ,retail space,access by artists to use this as a gallery space.
I was concerned there was no official art gallery attached .I was informed there is a 350 seat auditorium available for public use .I asked them" if they can install gallery lighting and hanging systems"?To which they replied "we can do that" .I also reminded them " not all art hangs of walls" .Also asked " if an outdoor space could made available for sculptures and performance by musicians "?They are looking at incorporating this into the outdoor landscape design.
Take a look at the designs .Have your say .
I absolutely love it
factsheet
'Future - Taken on the proposed site, this photo represents the exciting potential of the Shellharbour City Hub. Surrounded by natural beauty, the innovative City Hub will engage our local community, the greater Illawarra and visitors from afar. It’s exciting to think of our children’s future here in the heart of Shellharbour.'
http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/1934738/what-residents-really-think-of-shellharbour-city-hub/

Comments